Motherhood

Thirty-two years ago, I began my journey as a mother.  I remember how excited and scared I was the morning I headed to the hospital for a planned c-section scheduled around 4 p.m. on Monday, July 19, 1982:  Derrick Thomas was born!  From that moment on my life was changed.


Within two years, we moved from Indiana, to Ohio, and to Florida before having baby number two: Haylee Michelle.   A year later we moved to Virginia where babies number three:  Justine Claire and number four:  Paul Edwin were born.  I had four c-sections in four different hospitals.  It's 1988 and soon I will become a single mother of those four children under the age of six.

What a journey this has been.  I wonder what God has in store for me during the next 32 years!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?