Another One

I really don't like making mistakes.  Who does? So as I take a big breathe and accept the fact that I did make one, I have to determine how big of one it is.

I'm writing this during my lunch at work because the mistake I made happened at work.  I actually made this mistake last week, but I didn't know it was a mistake until today.  The funny thing is, I was so excited and relieved last week when I made the 'unknown' mistake.

I should be grateful that I found the mistake now instead of next month, but that thought really isn't doing much for me right now.  So now I'm telling myself things like: 'it's not the end of the world' and 'you'll figure out a solution.'  I must admit, I am starting to feel a little better.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?