13 X 7 = 91


Dear Haylee,

It's been three months, thirteen weeks, or ninety-one days since you went to heaven.  I miss you.  I don't use near as many phone minutes since you left.  I don't know what you're cooking for supper.  We had pork chops, green beans with mushrooms and onions, and corn on the cob.  I know that you are where you are supposed to be because God wouldn't have it any other way.  But I miss you.

I've been having alot of good days lately.  Keeping busy and taking care of myself by eating right and moving my body through space.  I feel a lot better.  Aiden and I walked four miles at Wildwood Metropark this morning.  He's been sleeping all day.  Gretchen and I laid out in the pool.

2184 hours...I miss you.

Love,

Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?