You Can't Buy Your Health

Today is the first day post the sugar detox.  I've gotta say, I really do feel more like myself.  For that, I'm grateful that I made the last ten days about my health.  Now to keep it up.

Justine reminds me that it's about the water!  Drink plenty of it she says.  I'm so glad I love water.  So given that I have 30 pounds to lose, I'm going to stick pretty closely to the 10-day plan with these few accommodations:  I will allow myself a cup of coffee now and then, a little dark chocolate and an some alcohol if I choose.  I'm going to skip the cookies, crackers, ice-cream and any other 4th of July treats.  Bread, pasta, pizza and nachos are definitely off the menu until I reach my goal weight...again.

So cheers to a healthy life! - Eat Healthy, Drink Plenty of Water, Exercise Regularly and Reduce Stress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?