Summertime

Thank God it's finally feeling like summer...and it's near the end of July!  But summer it is and today was a gorgeous day.  I met my sisters for Happy Hour in the historic district of a nearby town.  Thursdays are Market Day there throughout October.  So after enjoying a little food and fellowship we shopped.  There were flowers, veggies, baked goods and more. 

We walked both sides of the street. The sun was shining, the sky was blue and the veggies looked good.  There were tons of people and I didn't see anyone I knew.  Which goes to show you that I don't get out much.  I remember never being able to go anywhere without running into someone I knew.  Times have changed.

I drove home on River Rd.  I love that drive.  I dream of living in a house by the water...especially during summertime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?