Eating Green

I'm glad I like spinach!  I like it with my eggs, as a salad, or cooked as a side dish at dinner.  Having made the decision to eat more whole foods, or foods that God made, snack time takes more effort.  It has to be easy to get to.  Most of the time, that means I have to prepare the food before I am hungry for a snack.  If I don't, my snack time turns into a high calorie nut time.

So I must cut up those peppers and cucumbers. Chop that celery into bite size pieces.  I purchase baby carrots and cherry tomatoes.  I have made my own veggie dip, but most of the time I just keep some hummus around or eat them plain.  Being prepared helps me stay on track.  Besides, chopping vegetables is a good stress reliever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?