Sounds of Nature


I get to the park today, to walk Aiden and get some stress relieving exercise for me, and I cannot find my ipod nano.  I was a bit frustrated because I like to turn the music up loud so that my mind cannot think of other things.  So we walked with the sounds of nature.

I've read many articles that state the best way to relax is to walk amongst the green of the earth and listen to it's sounds.  One of the first sounds I heard was the call of a beautiful cardinal.  I spotted him immediately and watched as he flew to the next tree to sing out his song.  [Some believe that cardinals are a sign from a loved one in heaven and so I said Hi Haylee!]

I really enjoy looking at all the flowers and green our metroparks are full of.  It is a peaceful walk...until I heard the locust...the back to school bugs!  They are early this year and I'm not so sure that their sound was bringing me peace in the month of July.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?