Letting Go


If there is one thing that I've learned in my life, it's letting go.  Beginning with a breakup in high school after which I carried around this quote: "If you love something, set it free.  If it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was".  and throughout the rest of my life, I've learned that I'm not in charge of much.  I am blessed to have faith in a God who loves me and the rest of the people in my life.  I trust that good will always come out of the events that take place.

Don't get me wrong, there are many times that I struggle with this.  When I have an picture in my mind, an idea of how I think things should be, I can be troubled when it doesn't turn out the way I expect.  But during the past year, I have found it easier to let it go.  It's easier for me when God is in charge.  Things don't hurt me as much.  I have more patience and a lot more time for myself.

You should try it sometime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!