Weepy


I'm sure it's related to the patterns of my sleep or lack there of, but my tears are hanging out on the edge.  It doesn't take much to get them out.  Yesterday, during our annual St. Patrick's Day all school talent show they came during.  It didn't matter if or what the talent was; singing, dancing, or in Carly's case, whistling, my eyes were leaking!  Later that night, I even laid in bed and wept.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against a good cry but that is not what is happening.  I know that I need a good cry for so many reasons, I just haven't been able to get one in.  Now that I think about it, my body has been retaining fluid.  Perhaps it's full and the leaking of tears is helping to relieve the pressure.  I'm going to get to bed early and hope that a full night's sleep will help with the weepiness.  I am also going to have to find a movie or song or something to trigger the 'good cry' soon.  I need it!

By the way, my granddaughter Carly is a great whistler!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!