Eleven Months

Dear Haylee,

It has been eleven months since you left us all here on earth to join all the angels up in heaven.  I thought that this would get easier, this missing you.  Perhaps some days it is.  But lately, I keep seeing your face or hearing your voice.  Somedays, you are so present in my mind that I cannot believe that you are really gone.

Carly has been working on the play at her school.  Last year's play, 'The Wizard of Oz' was the last event you attended with us. Sarah and her girls came to the play with you.  It was the second to the last time I saw your smiling face.  A few days latter, when I delivered you your completed taxes, was the last time I saw you.

Oh do I miss you.

Love,
Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!