Blessed Friday!


Today was the day when the amount of daylight is the same amount of time as darkness.  There was also a solar eclipse and a super moon!  I know this because my 8th grade morning announcement crew mentioned it on their broadcast this morning.  My day at work was so very busy.  It went by super fast!  And then I was on my way for a weekend of babysitting my one year old granddaughter Skylar!

I chose to take the back roads to the lake.  As I drove slowly (less than 60 mph) on the single lane highway, behind several different semis with grey skies and brown grass, I reminded myself that I do not like the back roads and to take the main roads where the speed limit is 70 mph and there are at least two lanes!  The only good thing about arriving from the north is I get to travel around the lake for about 10 minutes on my arrival.  I love the lake!

I hadn't seen Skylar since her birthday, nearly a month ago.  She is so darn cute!  Always happy and goes to bed without a whimper.  Cheers to Spring!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!