What a Year!



Today I took a road trip with two of my sisters, Rosi and Margaret.  The sky was blue, the sun was shining, and it was less than 20 degrees outside.  I picked them up and we headed south/west to Lake Wawasee to visit the George's.  Neither Rosi nor Margaret had been to the lake before.  The scenery was quite brown and uneventful.  We laughed alot and learned alot as we googled all of our ailments and anything else we were talking about.  Two hours and twenty minutes later we arrived.

We were greeted by barking dogs and a fussy Skylar. After the tour of the place - checking out their Christmas tree and DIY fireplace in process, we headed somewhere for lunch.

I haven't had that much fun with my sisters in a long time.  Three cheers and farewell to 2014!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!