Counting Christmas Calories

During December, I indulge myself.   I love cookies!  I love them so much that I choose cookies over my favorite adult beverage.  After all, I can have adult beverages anytime of year while some of the cookies I see in December only come around once every twelve months.

The calories between the two are similar: ranging between 100-150 calories for a small cookie or for a pint.  The problem is, I cannot have just one cookie nor pace myself to one per 40 minutes like an adult beverage.  And so, I must move my body through space more.  I take laps around the school and even worked out twice today.  Will power is not much of an option when it comes to cookies.  I was once asked:  What is your favorite cookie?  My response: the one I am eating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!