The Scale After Six

Down 13 pounds!
I don't follow the plan exactly, but I do the best that I can to incorporate everything I have learned to be healthy. I have definitely increased the amount of vegetables I consume.  I also eat when I'm hungry even if I have already reached the minimum calorie count on the Nurtrisystem plan.

Portion control is key for me.  I'm from generation raised to eat everything on my plate.  I don't feel deprived. In fact, I have dessert most days.  I still meet with my friends for food and adult beverages one day each week.   Social events are important to my morale.

My activity level has also increased.  Physical therapy has been helping in the recovery since my last surgery in September of last year.  I'm getting closer to being relatively pain free and hope to be running a 5K in the spring.  My feet are a major reason I need to lose weight.

I am 5 foot 4 inches tall and have a goal weight of 150 pounds.  I have 44 pounds to go.  If I continue to lose at a rate of two pounds per week, I should reach my goal in 22 weeks or somewhere in the middle of April.  The 5K is in May.

Nothing tastes as good as being healthy feels!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?