Pleasant Surprise


I'm keeping my granddaughters from Indiana for the long weekend.  My favorite part of the drive to their house is a large windmill farm near the state border.  I began my drive after dinner.  As I was approaching the border I realized  that now as daylight savings time is over, I would not be able to see the quiet giant windmills. It was pitch black the entire drive.

Soon I began to notice a few unusual (to me) red lights in the horizon.  They were flashing in unison.  I wondered to myself, could it be the windmills?  Soon there were more and it was beautiful!  I knew it was the favorite part of my journey and it did not disappoint.  I'm so glad I got to see it!  Thank you clean energy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?