Reading Glasses

I wear reading glasses.  I have a dozen pairs between the car, work, and upstairs or downstairs at home. Earlier this summer, I decided to take my favorite pair to work.  When I'm not using them, I hang them on my ID lanyard.

Tomorrow is the first day of school, therefore I was busier than usual, helping the teachers and staff with all of their technology needs.  In fact, I had over 10,000 steps on pedometer from work! (I usually only get around 4000 on a typical day.)  Needless to say, I was all over the building.  Around 1:30, I went to reach for my glasses, and they were gone!

I searched in the last couple of classrooms I had been in.  Having no luck finding them, I was forced to take out the pair of readers from my purse.  I sure hope someone turns them in to lost and found or that I find them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?