Feeling Irresponsible

I am nearly 55 years old and have had a checking account since I was 18.  I cannot remember ever blowing up my checking account before...but I guess I did last week.  Upon further review, I forgot to enter a large automatic withdrawal into my register.  As soon as I noticed, I transferred funds and made electronic deposits to cover it.

But electronic deposits on Saturday are not posted until Monday - after all incoming withdrawals are posted giving the right for my bank to charge and additional 27.50 courtesy fee.  I had already been charged a courtesy fee plus eight dollars in transfer fees on Friday.  Which brings the total to $63 in fees.  $63 in wasted money.  I will not make this mistake again and I will be calling the bank to get some of the fees rescinded.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?