Boat Ride

There really is nothing like being on the water.  I like the peacefulness of a pontoon ride.  Circling the lake and looking at all of the different cottages, wondering who lives in them. Dreaming of affording one some day. 

If I could afford lake front property, how big would I need it to be?  Does it have to house me and a couple of friends?  Or does it have to house all of my kids and their families?  Bigger yet, does it have to house all of my siblings and their families?

So I think four bedrooms is enough regardless of who comes.  Perhaps it just needs to sleep twenty!  Just kidding as that would be huge.  If twenty adults were there we would need at least three full baths and four would be better.  Perhaps the four bedrooms would ALL be suites.  Now I'm dreaming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?