First Day of School

Yesterday was the 1st day of school.  It is my fourth year at St. Pat's and my 18th year in education.  It is the first year in a long time that I will not have air conditioning for part of my day.  As the tech person or computer teacher, I have been spoiled by AC.  This year, I agreed to teach my middle school teachers in a regular classroom instead of in my computer lab.  What was I thinking?

It was a very hot and humid day!  I decided to 'suck it up' and brave the elements.  The 8th graders I had were not too happy, but we lived.  But it was the first day, so they were on their best behavior.  It went by fast.  Wouldn't it be nice if ALL teachers and students would treat each school day the way they treat the first day of school?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?