Medicine

Medicine comes in a variety of forms and is taken for many different reasons.  I personally do not like to take it.  But for the past week, I've been trying to deny the symptoms of a cold.   I've been blowing my nose a lot and coughing a little.

Medicine can hide symptoms so that I feel better and am able to go about my daily work.  If I take too much, it can make me drousy; too little and my nose runs. Since Sunday night, I've been taking an OTC med for colds before bed.  This seems to have helped until this morning.  I had more gunk in my chest and needed something more to help me through the day.

I chose to take a day time cough syrup and an oversized horse pill that promised to rid me of the mucus or gunk.  I still coughed and still had gunk but managed to make it through the work day.  My next dose of medicine will be tea and sleep!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!