What's a Mom to Do?



I'm sure that this is true for all women of faith.  When my children are struggling I pray for them.

I pray that when they are hurting they will not turn to the vices of man and over indulge in distractions like shopping, drugs, alcohol, food or sex.  I hope that they do not turn off their feelings and develop hatred or anger towards others.

I pray that they will feel vulnerable enough to turn to, talk to and to trust Jesus.  I want them to know that they are not alone in their struggles.  I want them to have courage to face the challenges in their lives.  I want them to find peace and happiness within themselves.

I love you Derrick, Justine, and Paul.  Trust in the Lord with all your heart.  Do not rely on your own understanding.  ~ Proverbs 3:5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!