Sleepless

I can always tell when something is bothering me.  I have really strange dreams and frankly, don't sleep very well.  My issue of late is work.

Broken equipment...ugh.  Add three weeks of standardize testing and lets just say, it's not my usual routine.  I can say that I'm glad this doesn't happen to me often.  (If it did, I would be forced to find other work!)  I cannot imagine having sleepless nights every night.

What I find interesting is the random people in my dreams.  Last night there were people from my elementary school...but we were grown up...in our 30's...and some of us were pregnant!  But the most bizzarre and reoccurring theme was my shoes...I always had two of them and they never matched.  What does that mean?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!