Still Feeling the Blues

I think I'm anticipating the pre-trial hearing in Haylee's hit and run case this week.  It's causing me anxiety.  I don't even plan to attend although some of my family will be there.  I just wish life was not as complicated as we make it.

There really isn't much I can do about the situation except to pray for the judge, the prosecutor,  the driver and her family and for my family; I pray that everyone is able to make good decisions and accept the decisions that are made.  I pray for the courage to listen to my family express their pain.  I pray for wisdom to keep my mouth shut.  I pray for hugging and communication as the day of April 9, 2014 is revisited.

I usually do not have much anxiety.  I have learned to trust God and His plan for us.  It's not always easy but it does always help.  It helps to know that I am not in charge.  It helps to know that God always loves us no matter what.  It helps to know that my faith has never let me down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!