Rescue

1st visit at THS

This photo was taken in December of 2011, shortly after my 51st birthday and a day before I rescued this puppy, the warden found, from the THS.  His given name was snowball, he weighed about 20 pounds, and his tag said his birthday was January 13, 2010 (same as my Haylee.)  I chose him because I love snow,  he was nearly a year old so I thought he wouldn't be much larger than 30 pounds, and of course, because he shared Haylee's birthday.

After I brought him home, I changed his name to Aiden, and after a visit to the vet, I learned he was closer to six months old than to twelve month's old.  This led me to change his birthday to March 17th - St. Patrick's Day.  Aiden has grown to around 50 pounds.  He runs with me and is my loyal protector.

I'm really not sure who rescued whom.

Lola and Aiden
1 year old (3/17/12)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?