Cars


I took a road trip west today.  It was about two and a half hour of driving.  Although most of the vehicles on the road were semis, I saw a few cars.  Amongst the millions of cars on the roads, it is curious that I only notice those that have meaning to me.

One of the first cars I noticed was a red Jeep Cherokee.  Haylee's second car was a red Jeep Cherokee.  I bought it from her as a 2nd car for Justine and Paul to use in high school, when she purchased her white Vibe.  I have noticed alot of Vibes since Haylee has passed...nearly 63 days ago.  I notice Ford Focus' too...the type of car that hit her.   I wonder how long they will 'stick' out amongst all of the others.

I still notice burnt orange Jeeps or any make/model that color...similar to what I drive.  I also see late model white Buicks - Regal or Century...similar to my old car.  Cars...something else to think about.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?