Friends & Family


One of the greatest gifts we are given in this life is other people.  Other people are there to help us gain perspective on our life journey .  They are there for us to help them and we are there for them to help us.  We are not meant to be alone.  This is a 'truth' that I have know for my entire life.

I have sometimes been criticized by others for having too many friends or for using others for my own gain or for sharing too much with people.  It would drive my kids nuts when I talked to others in the grocery line.  I have always believed that all of the people in the world are here to help and heal others.

The greatest group of people are those we call friends and family.  They are the ones who know us.  They are the ones who love us no matter what.  Friends and family are people who we would do anything for.  They are the people who we give our trust to.  They are who we love.

Friends and family help make us who we are today and without them, we would not be complete.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?