Resemblance


So...I'm driving home from work today around 4 p.m. and the person driving the truck ahead of me is looking in the side mirror so I can see her face.  She was a blonde, had sunglasses on, and resembled my Haylee.  (Especially because she looked so good behind the wheel!)

Anyways, what an opening for Clarence to show up.  So with tears in my eyes, I drove home.  I tried not to see the white Vibe two lanes over.  I tried not to see the black Focus two cars ahead.  I tried to imagine my Haylee driving somewhere fun...with her sunglasses on.

I tried to think of all the work I completed today at my job.  I tried to beat the rain home.  All I really was trying to do, was to not miss Haylee.

Life is hard sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?