Stressed

My stomach hurts today.  I'm anxious.  I'm nervous.  I'm stressed.  There is no real explanation for it...just coping with the loss of Haylee and everyday life.  Although, there is a really good chance I'm in the depression state of grief...which would add to my 'normal' stress level.

I know there are lots of things I can do to ease stress.  Exercising, eating well,  and getting enough sleep are great ways to keep stress at bay.  Writing this blog helps alot!  Sometimes, watching a comedy works and other times I just need a good cry and a hug.  All that I know for sure is that I want my joy back.

Fortunately for me, Aiden & I are heading away to the lake this weekend.

Remember, grieving is a personal process that has no time limit, nor one “right” way to do it.

Comments

  1. Haven't forgotten Haylee or you...been praying everyday..hoping the sun will shine with joy in your heart soon...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?