Angels Bowling


I was helping my dad with his computer today when the thunderstorm hit. My mom loved storms and so do I.  I remember her saying that the angels were bowling.  So I imagined Haylee running a bowling tournament.  That made me smile. 

Then I started thinking of my sister Barb who died tragically at work over 15 years ago and leaned over to my dad and said: the hole in your heart never goes away does it?  He shook his head and with tears in both of our eyes we shared our loss.  Then I realized that my dad had lost his parents in his 30's, all of his siblings, a daughter, a spouse, and now a granddaughter.  Wow!  I gave him a hug and told him I am so happy for him to find joy as he gets married this weekend.  I love my dad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?