Enjoy


A weekend for nothing but enjoyment.  Yesterday's drive made me realize I need to relax and enjoy all of the things around me.  I was thinking about all of things in my life that I endured and frankly, I didn't think it was that hard when I was going through it.  I think that is because I always found the good and tried to enjoy myself along the way.

As you know, for the past year I've been struggling with everything.  If only I could put my finger on the reason...I would stop right?  But life is a process and I'm trying to figure out what it is I'm supposed to learn or understand why things are the way the are or why people seem to be so distant that I'm forgetting to use my number one coping skill and that is finding the good and enjoying life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!