My Body Knows

After what turned out to be a 12 hour work day (I don't want to make a habit of that!), last night I decided to go to bed an hour early and finish the book I've been reading.  And low and behold, seven hours later, I find myself tossing and turning and trying to stay asleep.  I was losing the battle, so I decided to hop in the shower and start my day.

This of course was after considering heading to the ymca...or maybe take Aiden for an early morning walk...I even considered heading to the basement for a workout on my reformer...it's been a long time since that happened!  The shower won.  Aiden and I have both had our breakfast and lunch is packed.

It's time to head out the door and get the work day going. Looking forward to a power nap this afternoon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!