Enough



When I forget to be grateful, I become grouchy.  I've had enough of grouchiness and still I struggle to see the positive.  It was a day of that started with a sleepless night so I woke early and tried to make the best of it.  I chose bright clothes to help brighten my day and received several compliments.  I graciously accepted those compliments as truly was surprised that I looked good on the outside when I was fighting the grouchies on the inside.

All day, my phone seemed to ring with requests.  I was enough to help those who needed me.  I thought about my sister Barb who was killed in an accident at her work in 1998.  I realized that she died 10 miles away from where Haylee died.  Why do I think of these things?

As I look back again at the day...it really was a good day.   I had enough servings of fruits and vegetables.  And I will go to bed on time to receive enough sleep and I will wake up to a new day tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!