Lucky Dog




Have you ever had one of those days when you can't remember what you just did?  That seems to be how my morning is going.  Typically, my morning routine consists of letting Aiden out, making coffee, starting my breakfast, and then feeding Aiden his.

But as I sit here, enjoying my coffee and breakfast, Aiden his hanging out.  (When he usually goes back to the living room and sleeps in his bed or on the chair.) His behavior got me to thinking if I forgot to feed him.  And frankly, I couldn't remember!  So I decided to feed him again.

He watched me carefully as I walked over to his food and scooped out a serving, walking it over to his dish and pouring it in.  He continued to watch me as I went back to my breakfast, when usually he would be digging into his.  So we sat and stared at each other for a moment - again making me question if I had already fed him or not - when he decided to start eating what was probably his second breakfast.  He was one lucky dog today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!