Car Travel

It's Tuesday and I just spent three hours in a car.  Last Friday and Sunday I spent two and a half hours. And on Thursday afternoon, I will travel home after another three hours in the car.  What I know is that I like to drive.  It has always been a calming experience to me.

When my four children were small, it allowed me to strap them in and go, giving me a break of keeping them safe from the perils of being a toddler.  When I am the passenger in a car, I get a different perspective.  Teaching my four children how to drive, helped me to be a better passenger.

They will tell you, that was not the case at the time they we learning.  I remember how I leaned away from the parked cars on the street or put my foot on the 'imaginary' brake on my side.  Fortunately, I don't do those things 'out loud' anymore.  But I think them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!