More Snow



I do love the snow.  I woke up and shoveled the driveway before work.  It didn't take long it was only an inch.  And I just finished snow blowing the two inches we got after work.  I still don't know if I like snow blowing.  It's loud.  Shovels are quiet.

I need quiet.  Snow is quiet.

I don't think there is enough quiet time in our American culture.  I have to plan for mine.  I used to get a full body massage once a month.  I think I started getting them nearly ten years ago!  I can't remember the last time I had one.  I'm sure it's been more than six months.

I like to soak in the tub, with bubbles, a book, and usually a glass of wine.  I can't remember the last time I did that either.

I like snow.  It's peaceful and quiet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!