Seafood

So I've come to the conclusion that I'm on that awful diet: the see food diet.  I cannot keep this up as it isn't good for me or my body.  (I'm having an out of body experience...)

What can I do about this?

For one thing, I can change what I see.  That isn't as easy as it sounds as I live with three other people.  I see what they buy at the grocery store.  So how can I stop the madness of eating what they buy?  (Which isn't really good for them either.)

The easiest answer would be to rid my pantry and refrigerator of all things that are not good for me. (Bread, granola bars, tortilla chips, crackers) Then go to the store and purchase the things that are.  (Veggies, veggies, & fruit - a two to one ratio would be perfect!)

Another great strategy would be to not eat a thing after 7 p.m.  I'm at my worst between 8 & 9 p.m. while watching TV.  This strategy could work as almost all of the shows I watch have ended their season.  All that I know is that something has to change in me...not a larger clothing size in my closet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!