Massage


Today I did one more thing than what was on my list of things to do.  I got a massage.  My masseuse said I hadn't been there since February!  Way too long.  I had been getting a monthly massage for the past 10 years!  I'm sure I'll be back in four weeks...probably three!

So what was on that list of mine?  Chores concerning Haylee, a little retail therapy, a long walk with my dog Aiden, (bonus that Derrick and Carly came along), and repotted several plants that needed some TLC.  Besides getting a massage, today was the last day of teaching classes!  School is out tomorrow!  I also bought four items, a skirt, a bathing suit top, and two workout shirts and that cost me less than eight dollars!  It really was a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!