Mother's Day


My mom & sister, Barb
Moms are important people.  They have unique powers.  The choices they make influence their children for years to come.  I am fortunate to come from a long line of God fearing, strong Irish Catholic women, who became mothers.  My great-grandma Rose Quinn travelled alone, on a boat from Ireland to join her soon to be husband Steven.  Five of her children were girls.  Like her mother, their daughter Kathryn had six children, four girls.

My mom, Norma Jean was the youngest. She out did her mom and grandma by giving birth to eight children, five of which were girls.  My sister Barb had three children; I had four; Rosi had two, and Margaret had three. Between the four of us, we gave birth to six girls.  And the trend continues.

Happy Mother's Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!