1st Friday of the New Year

It's been so long since I have taken the time to gather my thoughts in a meaningful way and write them down.  My head has been jumbled for months.  I've been slacking in the self care department.  In fact, I have had a very bad case of the the 'I don't really care' attitude.   Did you know that having a bad attitude is tiring?

A bad attitude leads to the 'poor me's' and to the blaming of others for why I feel the way I do.  I've been silently angry at most people.  --- This is most damaging as it inflicts harm only on myself.  And so I write.  I think about how changing my attitude, will change everything around me.  But how do I get out of this grand slump of funk?  How do I quit going through the motions of life and actually start living again?

Good questions you may say.  Now I only have to come up with good answers.  They don't even have to be good answers, they just have to work for me.  I think of statements like 'Fake it 'til you Make it'.  or 'Trying is Lying'.  I wonder what changes are in store for me this year - the year I turn 60 years old. What will I do with myself?  How will I take care of me?  How will I be of service to others?  How will I let my family know how much they mean to me and how much I love them?  How will I show my children that I really am proud of them and the people they've become?

As I look for answers, I seemed to have developed more questions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?