Courage to Change



I think I remember reading a book called Courage to Change a long, long, time ago.  Perhaps I'll google it later to refresh my memory.  In the meantime, so much is happening around me that I'm feeling that I need to make some life changes and it scares me.  ---- Or maybe I'm having a mid-life crisis because I turn 60 this year!

Either way, change is scary.  Maybe courage is too strong of a word.  Maybe I just have to brave. Maybe I have to stop thinking about it and just jump!  --- I wish.  The change I'm talking about would be major: like selling a house, moving to a new city, leaving family and friends, starting a new job,  or winning the lottery.  Those things take time.

Back to that mid-life crisis thought - I've been divorced thirty years - wow!  I've done alot of by myself!  I need a vacation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?