The Scale is Moving


I weighed myself three times this morning!  Yes, I thought it would change!  No, it did not change at all.  Not even for my birthday!  I'm 57 years old today.

For the second week in a row, my scale moved in the wrong direction AGAIN.  This means, thanksgiving week of vacation did not go as well as I thought.  Add in calories from my party last Friday and the total is a five pound gain. UGH!

I'm thinking of many things that would explain this as I really do not think that I ate and drank my way to a five pound gain in two weeks.  (It takes 3,000 extra calories to gain a pound!) I do know that my ankle and feet have ached since walking in the mountains. I've been sore for over a week.  Muscles and tissues retain fluid when they are injured causing them to swell.  I truly believe that is part of it.  The other part is due to my eating and drinking patterns...or flexing when I shouldn't.

On the good side, I've been receiving lots of compliments and feel so much better than I have in a couple of years. But now I'm thinking about doing another (nutrisystem) turbo week to get back on track. I've got to do this.  It cost too much for me to fail.  I am worth it.  I can do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!