Favorite Christmas Show

Noel - I have a happiness!
During the month of December, I like to watch all of the holiday shows, movies, cartoons, that I can.  I usually start with 'It's a Wonderful Life' while I'm decorating the living room.  After that, it doesn't really matter the order in which I watch.

I try to catch the shows as they air on the local television stations. Nowadays, it seems that they take turns sharing the classics:  Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and Frosty the Snowman.  I have some DVDs but again, nowadays, with technology things are different.  I can watch movies on my apple TV, Netflix, Hulu, and HBO.  I even stream videos from Youtube on my Chromecast, which is the only place I can see my favorite animation: Noel.

Gone are the days of shows only airing once a season.  I can watch pretty much anything on demand even though I don't subscribe to any television plans.  What I miss the most because of that is the 25 days of Christmas where I would see many of the Hallmark series Christmas shows.  What's your favorite Christmas show?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!