My Nativity Scene

7.5" Fontanini (1990's)
I started my Fontanini Nativity collection in the early 1990's.  I bought the creche which included Mary, Jesus, Joseph, an angel, donkey and a shepherd with bagpipes at the end of the season sale at 75% off. Every year after, my parents would give me another piece.  One year, I even got a repeat so I have twin 'Daniels' with a horn (clarinet).  I have more than twenty figures, five of which are musicians. I also have several animals including the cow, donkey, some sheep, a goat, and a dog!

I love to rearrange them and I'm not afraid of them getting broken.  That's the reason I went with the Fontanini - they are made of resin and have earthly tones.  Nativities should be played with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!