Project 55

In honor of my 55 years on earth, I have decided to do a few things this year.  I have until my next birthday to reach my lofty goals.  I have not prioritized the list but here it is:
  1. Be kind to everyone - especially myself and my family
  2. Start getting massages again  
  3. Take care of my feet
  4. Count calories: 1550 per day limit
  5. Fix my teeth
  6. Eat 5 servings of vegetables each day
  7. Enjoy 2 or 3 servings of fruit each day
  8. Save $55 a month. (That's less than $2 a day and over $600 more than I'm saving now!)
  9. Bring my weight into a healthy range 150-160 pounds
  10. Drink 8 glasses of water each day
  11. Workup a good level of sweat during my workouts five days a week.
  12. Walk my dog 5 of 7 days a week.
  13. Have my dad over for dinner once a month
  14. Have my sister Holly over for dinner once a month
  15. Go out for fun with my four sisters more often.
  16. Volunteer more often
  17. Write Thanks yous
  18. Send Birthday cards
  19. Send Christmas/New Year notes
  20. Read more
  21. Use the reformer I got for my 50th birthday at least once a week
  22. Clean out my closet
  23. Clean out my dressers
  24. Donate shoes and clothes I no longer wear
  25. Recognize the teachable moments when they appear.
  26. Spend more time with Carly 
  27. Wash my car - inside and out
  28. Track my calories
  29. Relax more
  30. Enjoy the holidays
  31. Pray more
  32. Enjoy time with family
  33. Go out for fun with all of my siblings more often.
  34. Relax
  35. Find more time for fellowship
  36. Write more notes to those I love
  37. Send cards for no reason
  38. Dust under my bed monthly
  39. Tell people that I appreciate them
  40. Listen more
  41. Play games with my grandchildren
  42. Drop in on old friends
  43. Go on a vacation
  44. Visit more often - don't wait for people to visit me
  45. Complain less
  46.  Hear what people say
  47. Get to the actual church for Sunday Mass (skip the Mass for shut-ins on TV)
  48. Forgive those who have hurt me
  49. Get a new storm door on the patio
  50. Organize the linen closet
  51. Clean out the spare closet in the small bedroom.
  52. Visit gravesites of deceased family and friends
  53. Increase charitable donations 1%
  54. Choose to be happy
  55. Cheers to life

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!