Perspective

Or maybe, Work is more than just You.
A friend of mine asked me the other day: How's work going?  I paused to ponder this some and said:  You know, my job is great.  It's just that this year, I've been in chronic pain with my foot and I broke a tooth.  It seems that I'm falling apart.  Have you ever noticed that when you don't feel good, nothing is good?

The entire conversation I had with her, helped me change my perspective.  I've been complaining alot, at work, about work.  When really, it's me.  I'm the one focusing on the negative.  I'm the one participating in the gossip.  I'm the one who is grouchy.

I'm glad I was reminded of this universal rule: I make my own choices, see what I want to see, and choose how I feel.  I am the one in control of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!