Don't Wait to Check Your Weight

As part of my body awareness, or why I am getting fat issue, I promised to weigh myself on Fridays.  As I awoke, feeling the heaviness of my legs and the aches of my feet, I knew it wasn't going to be good.  I haven't been drinking enough water, and I did strength training on Tuesday and Wednesday this week.  My body was telling me that it was retaining water and the scale confirmed: 198.4 pounds.  Which is four pounds more than I weighed last Friday.

My body's ability to gain and lose 4-5 pounds over night has always amazed me.  I can't let it get me down.  I must stay the course and remember that a four week total is more realistic.  Here's my reminder to drink more water today, eat my fruits and vegetables, and don't forget to exercise!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?