Achy Feet

I know it's not going to be a pain free day when my feet are aching before I get out of bed.  After years of over use and abuse and several month's of chronic foot pain - pain from shin splints that never really went away - I went to my doctor.  She ordered an x-ray and recommended a podiatrist.  (She also recommended a weight loss of 20-30 pounds...as if I didn't know.)

Today they called with the results of the x-ray - didn't see any new injury, but saw evidence of previous injury or surgery.  I replied with: I've never had surgery and never reported any injury...unless shin splints and over use counts.

I can't wait until next week, when I go to the podiatrist.  It's really, really tough to do anything when my feet hurt so much, the pain brings tears to my eyes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

2nd Week

Will Advent Help?