A Little Hungry

I completed my first day on Nutrisystem yesterday.  I have to admit, I actually felt hungry a couple of times throughout the day but pushed through it and stuck to the plan.

I started the day with their blueberry muffin, coffee, and fried a large egg with sliced tomato.  I don't think I'm supposed to be adding a 'powerfuel' during the turbo takeoff week, but have chosen to do so at breakfast.  I eat breakfast at 5:30 a.m. and snack somewhere between 9 & 10 with lunch around noon.  The egg helps me to stay satisfied.

Other than the addition of the egg at breakfast, I plan to follow the turbo takeoff plan by eating only the food that came in the special Turbo Start box!  I invested in myself, using funds I would normally have used for vacation or recreation.  Kudos to me for completing day 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!