Some Relief

Recap:  About 10 days ago I broke a tooth.  That was followed by a trip to the dentist and later in the week, three extractions.  Two days after that, I innocently bent over to put something away in a bottom cupboard and my lower back tightened up making it hard for me to stand straight or walk.  This morning, I awoke almost back to normal.  For that, I am grateful.

What I'd like to know is this: Was it the ibuprofen regimen?  The twice daily - laying on my back flat on the floor? Meeting with my boss? Meeting with my attorney? Playing frisbee with my dog? Sharing dinner with friends? Or the beautiful weather this week?

Maybe I just feel better because it's Friday and the last day of our school wide standardize testing.  It could be from all the prayers and concerns of my friends.  Or just maybe, I turned it over to God, and let him take care of me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!