Loose Tooth

When I was 18 years old, I was in a car accident that nearly broke off all of my bottom teeth as my head hit the dashboard.  I was wearing my retainer at the time and that prevent them from falling out.  They wired my teeth to my jaw and told me I would probably need root canals.

When I was 36 years old, one of the injured teeth, died due to the trama 18 years before.  I've had a temporary tooth for the past 18 years.  Last night, as I bit into some of my favorite chocolate (Hershey's), one of my bottom teeth became loose.

It didn't really hurt, but my tongue can't leave it alone.   My dentist told me about five years ago that this was going to happen.  I'll be call Dr. Sexton tomorrow morning to tell him he was right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Days Post Haylee

Responsible

Vaccine Day!